Jan. 4-8, 2022
The 2022 camp ski trip is FULL. If you’re interested in 2023, please email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your spot on the email list.
STEAMBOAT GROUND PACKAGE
The Ski Trip is JAN 4-8, 2022 at STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, Colorado. Here are the details.
- 5 DAYS, 4 NIGHTS. Slopeside or Gondola accessible condos!
- 3 DAYS of LIFT TICKETS. (We can get more for only $51)
- The price is $640 of which $200 is the deposit.
- If you have your own lift ticket or want to join us but not ski, we can deduct $227 off the price.
- EXTRA DAYS LIFT TICKETS are only $51/day!
The payment or a deposit makes your reservation.
You are not signed up without a deposit. When we’re full, that’s it.
We will notify you by email regarding the trip so watch your email and let us know if your address changes. Check your email from camp diligently.
Room availability will be TIGHT. SIGN UP NOW. We’ve offered this trip in the past and had around 60 camp folks attend. It’s important that you lock in your spot as soon as you can. Send in your deposit to sign up.
Steamboat is a terrific ski area. It is far enough from Denver that it is rarely crowded. There are tons of lifts and tons of trails. It’s been really great and a great place for families.
The condos have kitchens and there are grocery stores nearby or you can bring food. There are hot tubs, fireplaces etc. You can arrange to add days and get a four or five day pass at a discount. Children 12 & under get special deals.
Rooming is somewhat “college or camp style.” based on unit configuration (multiple bedrooms of various sizes). We have always been able to put together satisfactory arrangements. We have gotten larger rooms but we can’t be sure about those. You can ask to arrange three in a four person, for instance, room if you wish for about a bit extra per person.
- Ski rentals are extra. We usually try to get a group deal. Don’t forget to ask if you don’t hear from us.
- You have the option of getting a 6th night for just a little more person-full occupancy.
- This package is a ground package… you supply your transportation to Steamboat Springs.
- This is a Backpacker of Baton Rouge trip that we just happen to like. It is not a camp trip.
- Prices are based on maximum occupancy (4 beds in a 1 Bedroom or 6 beds in a 2 Bedroom, etc.). Check in at 4pm and out 10am.
BALANCE DUE: OCT. 31
OTHER DETAILS: Most information will be distributed by email. It’s your responsibility to keep your address up to date! Missed email can cause you to lose your spot and money.
After your commitment is turned in we will do what we can to help and try to get a full refund less a $50 service charge. If the trip fills and your space is then resold we can get you a refund.
Empty Pillows “When calculating the cost of a condo that does not meet Maximum Occupancy, please use $200 per empty pillow and divide this whomever is “left“ in the condo for the trip. We will split any unplanned empty pillows amongst the entire group so that one condo doesn’t get stuck. We all agree to chip in if we come. With room scarcity, we do not expect any empty pillows but it is not impossible.
There is currently room, until we run out, for more to join us. It will be EPIC! Come and join us and also… think SNOW!
We will get you a release for the backpacker.
NOTICE: This is for those who are old enough to be responsible for themselves or who come with parent or guardian. This trip is not run by the camp, it is a Backpacker of Baton Rouge trip. We are just signing up for this one.
NOTICE: The limiting factor will likely be availability of space. Lock in your spots. I will assign rooms based on first come first served. So send your fare or at least a $250 deposit and save a spot.